Hi girls,
I'm sad that I won't be seeing you, however, can I tell you how thankful I am for this blog?! I'm currently sitting in a session at a Technology Conference in Copper, CO where we are talking about blogs. :) Hooray! I am sitting here, I can read our blog and write to you.
So, here are a few details to wet your appetite for Sapphire 2009. We are going to storm Breckenridge! It seems to be the best town for us to base in. There are lots of shops, lots of ski runs, ice skating isn't far and tubing is just around the corner.
I should have some specific dates for you to begin looking for plane tickets into Denver by next week. Denver is the closest airport, but you could look into flying into Vail, which isn't far either.
Take LOTS of pictures this weekend for me. I've got a page in the works for Joe's wedding! Get those baby girls together so we can get the 2nd generation documented. :)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment