Hola chicas,
So Adam and I just bought our tickets to DC. We ended up getting a pretty good deal, thanks to this website that Adam was watching which told us when to purchase. Anyway, we are getting in to DC on the Thursday before the wedding and are staying through the following Tuesday.
We haven't booked a hotel yet since we weren't sure about the after-the-wedding plans. We don't have a lot of time afterwards, but would love to hang out as much as possible. We'll most likely rent a car since we'll have the baby and all the things that come along with her.
We just spent a lovely weekend with Adam's mom. She kept Violet in the room with her so Adam and I were able to sleep in, in the mornings. It was amazing. Better than sex. Really.
We also took Violet to the aquarium, which I'm sure she won't remember, but I loved it.
Violet's giggling and cooing pretty much nonstop now. I feel like she's almost ready to sit up on her own and she's sure giving crawling a pretty good try, kicking her legs and scooting on her tummy. I've started signing with her, just some basic words, like milk and dog. She hasn't really caught on yet, but hopefully within a couple months.
Love you girls and miss you lots!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment