Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Trip

Ok so we've had our tickets for a while. We will fly in and out of Baltimore. We come in on Friday June 27 and we fly out on Saturday July 5. Ang - were you still going to try to pick us up on your way to the wedding? If not, we can probably just get a car and drive down ourselves. Jamie - I think it's pretty easy to get to DC from Baltimore, but I've never done it. That's just what I've heard from Joe in the past. I would love to see some of the sights in the DC area since I have never been there. I just don't know how much we're going to get in. I am REALLY looking forward to relaxing with my friends, as well! We've had such a busy schedule recently, its going to be great to catch up with you guys!

We are headed to Minnesota tonight and will be back to Tulsa on Monday evening. We almost didn't get to go. Apparently they thought that my neice had whooping cough, which spreads like wildfire, I guess. So since everyone that we were going to see had been exposed to it, we would probably catch it. Which in turn would make us take extra days off work until we weren't contagious anymore and we just couldn't afford to do that. I guess they are finding that the vaccines that we got when we were little have a tendency to wear off, or they just don't work sometimes. Which is what they thougth was going on with Madeline. Anyhoo...the good news is that she was tested and it came back negative for that, so we're good to go. :-)

I am so excited to see all you girls! And I'm can't wait to meet the new additions to our little group. See you soon! What is it - 5 weeks and counting??? Woo HOO!

No comments: