OK, so I'm so excited to see all of you plans in writing. I can't wait to see you all and spend some time together. It should be a fun weekend, especially since none of us are actually in the wedding, which leaves plenty of time for play.
I thought I would post our tentative plans and try and answer some of the questions you guys have. Aaron and I are planning to make the drive down to DC on Thursday morning. Aaron is planning the bachelor party, which will be Thursday night, and I wanted to let you all know that your husbands are more than welcome to join the fun. I'll let you guys know the plans when we have them set in stone.
Those flying in may want to check into taking the trains from the airport and maybe sharing a rental with one of the other couples. This may help in keeping the costs down. Aaron and I will have a car and Josh and Julie are driving as well. Another money saving tip, Marriott gives AAA discount on top of the already low rate that Joe got, so if you have AAA you can get the room for like $70, and I think it includes breakfast (not sure about that though). The date to book by for Joe's rate is 6/5, so make sure you do it before then.
Jamie - It really isn't hard to get to DC from Baltimore. It's basically all highway if you are driving, and like I said, you may even be able to take the train down.
Julie - It's totally OK for you guys to stay at our house Tuesday night. You can stay as long as you wish in fact.
Steph - I'm planning to come down on Thursday now, so I'm not sure if we will be able to pick you up, but I know that Chris & Jen are coming in on Friday, but I don't know what airport. The train may also be an option.
For those of you staying around afterwards, I think we are going to come back to PA sometime Sunday evening. Aaron has to work on Monday (its the last day of the month), but we plan on staying in DC for most of the day to do some site-seeing and such with the rest of the gang. I'm taking off work the rest of the following week, so feel free to come up and stay as long as you want.
Well, guess that's all for now. Call or email if you guys have any questions.
I'm so excited to see you all in June! 5 weeks and counting...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment