Since it's been like a bazillion years since I wrote something, I figured I should make a contribution. I've been waiting for something news-worthy to happen, but since nothing has, I guess you'll all just have to deal with reading about my cats...just kidding.
I finished up my job in Everett working on the web site last week. I've got a couple things lined up for the next couple of weeks - editing some very scientific and technical papers that I pretend to understand for the University of Washington and am also filling in in the IT department for the City of Everett until they get the position filled. So I'm doing my best not to be a 'freeloader' as Adam so sweetly puts it. But I am liking having a little more flexibility in my schedule again.
My mom, sister and two nieces are coming to visit this weekend. Hopefully this nasty weather will clear up so we can actually be outside for more than two minutes.
We've been looking at new apartments lately -- trying to find something a little bigger and more downtown. So that's been fun, but a little shocking price-wise. But I'm all about the amenities.
The cruise with Josh and Julie was fabulous. Even though the weather kind of sucked some of the time, it was great to get away from the mundane stuff and just hang out with friends. And...I got to go snorkeling for the very first time! It was pretty fun, though the water was arctic-blast cold. I definitely want to go again though and for a longer period of time. Adam was very cute -- was kind of scared to get in, but once he did, he had a good time. Even though Josh kept teasing him about sharks, which practically made him hyperventilate. But it all worked out fine.
Well, I've got a lot to get done this afternoon, so I'd better hop to it. Love you all!
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment