Wednesday, March 22, 2006

and it gets even crazier...

Hey girls. I know I'm not the best with posting. But here I am again, and life is crazier than ever. I've just enrolled in a new grad school program (the other one I was in wasn't working out). This is an online program, which is good because I won't have a problem if I ever were to move before I finish. It does allow also for the flexibility I need, but boy is it kicking my butt. On my first quiz I got a 75%, and then I thought I got a 20%, but that turned out to be a misunderstanding. I need a B in every class to stay in the program, so you all can imagine my state of hyperventilation. But rest easy, I got a solid A on my most recent paper, so I'm back in my groove. I know, I'm insane about my grades, but this time i have to be with the required average. I don't really have the money to be re-taking classes. Work has also been super hectic, so I've been putting in extra hours there. So basically, I have very little life. I try to get as much done as possible during the week so I can enjoy the weekends.

Nathan and I are still involved in the church plant. Lifesong Church launches Sept 10, so something to be praying about if you think of it. It's amazing to see God being faithful in all aspects. We've already had a great deal of money come in, and there are already people who want to attend when it launches. Yet another things that keeps us very busy. Nathan is, of course, designing the webpage. He's working on the splash page right now (a one page kind if intro think until the whole thing it up and running). I'll have to email the link when it's done because it's pretty awesome.

On the fun side, Nathan and I seem to pretty much have closed the book on the snowboarding season (although there might be one more good day if we're lucky). My brother Matt and his girlfriend have also joined the fun with us. I've gotten pretty good, for only having about 1/2 a season under my belt. It's actually more fun than I thought it would be. I now officially have all my own gear. It's nice to have a hobby for the long winter months that drag by otherwise. But now it's over, which means it's time to get back into dancing. Never a dull moment. Ok, I've got to get going. I've enjoyed reading all of your blogs, and look forward to all the updates on your exciting lives.

No comments: