Hi, girls!
Did everyone have a good weekend? Mine was relaxing, but not very productive. I guess that's okay every once in a while. Although, Adam and I did make it to Ikea and bought some fun decor for our apartment, which we have decided to stay living in for a while longer. We were thinking of moving, but once we sat down and figured out the money we'd save to stay where we are, we decided that would be the wiser choice for right now. So, to add a little color to our very white walls, we got some fun prints, shelves and other decorative items. I'm thinking about maybe doing an area rug as well. I know -- don't go too crazy, right?
So my mom, sister and two nieces were here visiting last week. They all stayed with me in my apartment. All of them. With me. Yeah, it was tight, but we had a good time. Got to show them around some and spend some time catching up. Anna and Jess -- my two nieces -- are just a blast to hang out with. I'm hoping they'll be able to come back and stay with me again for a little bit longer.
I'm sort of in between jobs right now. I interviewed for three different positions last week. They're all writing/editing sort of jobs and they all seem pretty interesting. In the meantime, I'm still doing a little freelancing and trying to fund my increasing Starbucks habit. (Did you know once Tom Hanks cut Starbucks out of his diet, he lost 30 pounds?)
The past few days here have been brilliantly sunny and warm, which is really giving me spring fever. I don't have any flowers of my own to watch pop up, but the whole city seems to have come alive with buds and blooms in the past few weeks. Adam and I spent a lot of time outside over the weekend, hiking and playing on the beach.
Has everyone sent back their Sapphires Reunion RSVP? I just sent mine out...so exciting!
And now, I suppose, I should get back to work. I love you girls!
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment