Monday, December 19, 2005

Sapphires News

It's late and I should be in bed... But I'm still up doing stuff for the wedding that is coming up so quickly.
I'm holding my own, but let me tell ya, it hasn't been easy this past week. Lots of little things that I need to make sure gets done. But most of it is fun stuff. I just wish I didn't feel the pressure to work... It would make things a whole lot easier if I didn't have to work this week. Yea well... Just one more thing to work around.
I'm so looking forward to all of you coming in for the big day, but I almost don't want to come, cause then I know it will come to an end... Almost is the key word in that sentence. It's amazing how much planning and money can go into about 6 hours of one day... Its gonna be so worth it though... At least I hope so. I think my biggest fear is that everyone will be bored.
Anyway... I can't write long cause I have to get up early for work tomorrow so I can leave early for appointments, etc... (I have my final dress fitting tomorrow - so exciting). I wanted to find out when everyone is getting in for the wedding... What are your plans? Does anyone need picked up at the airport, if so, what time? I want to make sure you all are taken care of in that department.
I'm so glad you all are coming in... I can't wait to see you all and spend a fabulous weekend together.
Julie... My prayers are with you and your family, I know its been a hard month.
Jaime - I'll miss your smiling face and hugs at the wedding. I'm disappointed you and nik can't make it, but I understand completely.
Liz - I heard you were not feeling well... Hopefully its getting better by now. I expect Nathan is taking good care of you.
Kimmie - How are things in Seattle? I guess you are getting ready for the holiday travels. I can't wait to see you.
steph - I miss you and can't wait to see you in 9 days... I'm so happy for you and Shawn and can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
Jen - How is the music coming along? I can't wait to hear your beautiful voice and see your shining face... My thoughts and prayers are with you and Chris.
Anyway... Its way past my bedtime... Sleep has been one of those things I haven't had enough of lately.
See you all soon.

No comments: