Hi everyone! Happy December! I miss all of you so much! I get to see Angie and Liz tonight, actually, and I can't tell you how excited I am! This weekend should be really fun as we prepare Ang for her big day! Lots of fun...
Well things here have been pretty crazy lately. Work is really busy...end of the year stuff. We are also starting a new company out of our same office, so we are doing all the start up stuff for that. We plan to start advertising in after the first of the year. At that time, I will have a part time position with that company as a sort of "webmaster". I will be in charge creating and maintaining our two websites. That will be interesting...but fun, I hope.
In other news, we had some family drama over Thanksgiving, as most of you know. My uncle has been going through a lot and attempted suicided the day before Thanksgiving. He's ok and is doing well now - beginning to work through some things. My grandparents have been here with him for a while, and my mom is coming this weekend and staying until Wednesday or Thursday, I think. I am hopeful that this time with family will be good for him. I get to spend the whole day Tuesday with both of them, so that will be nice.
There's been drama on the romantic front as well. I've been talking to a guy named Shawn for the past few weeks. He's from Tulsa, though, so I haven't actually met him yet. He's a good friend of Danie (Erika's sister) and their family. We have really hit it off so far, and we are planning to meet the weekend of Dec. 16th. I think i am going there, just because it will be a little easier to coordinate...AND...he is trying to come to Angie's wedding as well so he can meet all of you. So, I guess that gives you an idea of how much we are interested in each other without having met, so we'll see what happens and if we're really compatible when we do meet. Ok, so that's not really drama. But, it's eventful, and promising...
Ok, I better get some work done! I hope to hear from you all soon! Juls - I am thinking about you and praying that things go as well as possible for all of your situations. Keep us posted on what happens! Love you girls!
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment