Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finally some happy news!



Hey girls! I'm glad to hear all of your updates. Angie, I hope your shower was a blast and that you and Liz and Steph had a great time together. Jen, I'll be praying for you and Chris. I'm sure you're a little stressed about Chris' nodules. I would be. I'll just be praying that it's nothing and goes away. Steph, we need to talk so you can tell me more about Shawn. =) I really appreciate all of you girls' thoughts and prayers with my grandma and stuff. It's been pretty rough. She's not doing well right now. It's shocking how quickly she has deteriorated. But we had a good Thanksgiving and the ENTIRE family was together, so that was special. Anyway, we had good news this week because my new niece was born on Thursday. Her name is Olivia Lynn and she is 6 pounds 12 oz. She and Sarah are both doing well. Here are her pictures. She's looking a little rough here because she was like an hour old. So, believe me when I say she's cuter now. =) Anyways, I'd better get going to watch a chick flick with my mom. We're both very excited to have another girl to watch movies with this month. Love you girls! See you in about a month!

No comments: