Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The circle of life...

Today I had to take my brother to the dealership to get his truck (it was in the shop). On the way back I went past a farm and one of their little lambs was outside the fence. He didn't seem to mind that much though. There is very tall grass outside the fence and he seemed to be enjoying that. There was another one just inside the fence keeping him company as well and also trying hard to enjoy the tall grass. However, it happens to be next to a busy 2 lane road and I'm just hoping the lamb doesn't get any ideas to wonder out onto the road.
So here's the cool thing, I know the people who live there cause we used to live right across the street. The cooler thing is, my mom is going there today to take one of the Amish ladies to the doctor, so I called my mom right away to tell her to tell them to save the little lamb from its possible fate. How cool is that. I could be responsible for saving a little lambs life today. I'm feeling pretty good about that.

No comments: