new nephew, Liam, to be born. I was in the room when he finally came at 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. The nurse didn’t even have time to put her gloves on before he came shooting out. The doctor finally made it in the room a couple minutes after and said, “What has happened in here?”And we were like, “We just had a baby.”
But thankfully, Liam and his mom are both fine. It was amazing and beautiful and scary and I’m so glad I was there to witness it.
Adam was with our other nephew at the hotel but he came over to see the baby after he was all cleaned up. It was quite an emotional time for everyone, especially those of us with female hormones.

We came back to Seattle Monday morning and I went straight to work, where I zombie-walked through my day. I’m feeling a little more rested today but still sort of out of whack.
But I’m so happy it’s April. April is such a happy month. Birthdays and Easter and flowers blooming and new babies.
Love you girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment