Julie, I'm thrilled for you! And I agree with Kimmie, I've been needing an excuse to look at and purchase little girl things :) I go shopping for little boy stuff for my expected nephew and feel like I've been neglecting the little girl departments!
Not much new here. I'm fully enjoying this spring with all the flowers in bloom and my lilac bush filling the back yard with glorious smells! the garden has been tilled and we are getting ready to plant the vegetables in a few weeks. Chris and I just got back from a long weekend in Washington DC. We had a wedding and spent a few days sight seeing. The place is just beautiful I tell ya. We saw lots of sights and... one really funny one. We visited the George Washington Island to see the Teddy Roosevelt memorial and as we were leaving (walking) we saw a woman jump out of her previously parked car as the car drove straight in to the Potomac River! It was so strange! No one was injured. I wonder if she didn't mean to do it because heck, if i just drove my car into the river and nearly went in with it, I would be a LITTLE freaked out. she was giggling. giggling! chris just had to take a picture of the car in the river, so I'll make sure it gets online sometime soon.
Bed time!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment