Hey ladies,
I've been missing you all so much lately, and thinking of you constantly as I watch the count-down to sapphire reunion tick away! Life is finally settling down after getting the floor completed. I love the look of it all, and the new trim, and the smooth finish. I will say that it is a bit slippery sometimes, so if you ever come and visit, keep that in mind. Last night I came close to falling on my face. Chris visited the doctor a week ago and was put on a very low dose blood-pressure medication. Please pray that the medication, along with the weight loss that's occuring will help lower the blood pressure.
Our office is relocating to Davenport next friday. I'm imagining that will be an interesting experience for all. I get an office with 4 walls (this is a first!), a big window, and only one door (also a first). It'll be nice when everyone's settled in.
Julie, I loved reading your story about the super-spiritual doctor. I probably would have just snapped at the guy! I couldn't imagine just sitting there and listening to all the blabber. How did you stand it!? Kimmie, I'm praying for you and your family as you mourn this passing. Jamie, I'm praying for you and your hubbie, that God would direct your communication to be effective. Stephanie, I miss you too much and we really need to talk! Hope things are coming together for the upcoming move. i'll try and call you this weekend.
lots of love!
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment