Hi girls,
I just got off the phone with Stephanie and felt the need to post. Tonight I said goodbye to Jaren. She leaves on saturday morning to move back to Arkansas. these last 2 weeks have been really rough on both of us, saying goodbye again. But I'm really thankful that God gave us this time together.
Friday morning we leave for Washington DC. We're going to a formal military wedding, and also will see some sites while we're there. We get to share a hotel room with my mother-in-law :) won't that be fun!!!
I don't think I told you that my brother and his wife heard they will be having a boy. They've chosen the name Bailey Christopher. I'm super-excited and can't wait to start buying little boy clothes.
My tulips are in full bloom and they are gorgeous. On Easter morning I walked around the corner of the house to see the first red tulips blooming. I was so excited, Chris thought I wet myself.
Our company has moved in to the new office building and it's fabulous. It's professional looking, which is quite a change for our company.
And I think that's all I have to catch you up on. Love you ladies!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment