So I'm officially a full-time working girl now. I just started yesterday as a copywriter at Onlineshoes.com. I'm mainly writing product copy and things like that for the website. It's going to be challenging, but definitely interesting (I mean, I had to read fashion magazines yesterday to do 'research' on brand images...). The pay is exactly what I needed and the office is about a mile and a half from home (I know this because I missed my bus yesterday and walked most of the way!).
Other than that, things are pretty much the same. Adam and I were in Colorado for Easter -- our nephew Dylan really got into the Easter egg stuff this year, so that was pretty fun. I'll post some pictures whenever I finally get them off the camera -- Adam and I went kind of overboard on our egg-coloring this year. It's always quite an event at his family's house -- everyone all sort of has a contest to see who can be the most original, funny, or whatever.
Adam's birthday was on Tuesday -- I got him flying lessons that will start this Saturday. He's very excited about it -- hopefully the weather is good so we can go up.
We're getting more involved in church -- we found one that seems to be perfect for us. Very young and trendy, but also traditional in some aspects. We've been making some friends there and are really starting to feel connected.
I guess that's about it from me -- love you all!!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment