Friday, February 03, 2006

Thank you!

Hey girls! I want to say thank you so much for the beautiful flowers that you all sent this week for the funeral. I didn't know anything about them and they were there when I got to the viewing last night. I had just walked in and was seeing grandma for the first time. I was up at the casket and having a really hard time when my mom came up behind me and said "did you see what the Sapphires sent?" I turned around and saw the flowers (red sweetheart carnations in a stone angel base) and just burst into tears. I told Josh "this is what a club like this is for." You girls were such a support for me this week and I really appreciate it. The service was really special and we've had some very nice family time this week. We're all doing well. So, enough of that stuff. I also wanted to pass on some more news. This news is significantly happier... I just found out that I'm pregnant again. In case you're wondering, it wasn't planned at all. Quite the accident actually. But we'll just call it a surprise blessing. I'm due September 23rd and this will make my kids 16 months apart. YIKES! I'll be needing some grace from God for the next few years to keep my sanity I think. But I'm feeling pretty good so far and am adjusting to the idea of doing it all over again already. Maybe this one will be a girl. =) Plus, I'll already have my life back with older kids when you guys are all still pulling all nighters with crying babies. Haha! I'm just kidding. =) Well, I'd better go. I love you girls and hope to see some happy blogging from you all shortly. Note: Steph, I need an update on your mom. Later!

No comments: