Monday, February 06, 2006

New site

Since it seems to be the time for announcements, I'll add mine to the mix. After months of hard work, we finally launched our new City of Everett Web site last Friday. Though it's not quite as exciting as a new baby, I still feel a little like a mom. We've still got a few little tweaks to do and I'm sure there will be even more on my to-do list after I actually check my e-mail today, but it's come a long way from when I first started. For anyone who wants to check it out, here's the address: www.everettwa.org. A few of my personal favorite pages are the Animals and Neighborhoods. As far as my part of the project, I was responsible for editing the content, as well as some photo editing, and I did write a couple of the pages from scratch. Just in case you were wondering. :)
So life is good out here on the west coast. Other than the whole city being depressed today, that is. It's actually sunny and dry for the second day in a row -- it feels like a crime to be inside right now.
I did some major shopping over the weekend to get ready for the cruise w/ Josh & Julie (five days and counting!) ... had to buy a new swimsuit. Not so much fun. But I did find some great sales.
I guess that's it for me. Love you all!

No comments: