Monday, November 02, 2009

news

Hay ladies, I'm pregnant! 7 weeks along. we had a scare last week and thought i had miscarried again. But we were able to get blood work, which was normal, and an ultasound where we got to see the heartbeat. So I'm due in June, which unfortunately means i won't be able to attend the Sapphire reunion next summer.
We had Megumi's first birthday party yesterday and had so much fun! She loved opening presents, and loved all her new clothes and toys. So you know, we definately have a girly girl on our hands. She loves clothes and shoes, purses, and baby dolls. Gramma Ekle got her a little purse and put some fake money in it. Her favorite thing now is to take all the money out and put it back in again.
And with the first birthday party came cake! We had cupcakes and she devoured the whole cupcake. First she poked the cupcake, and held up her finger to Chris for him to try it first (hilarious!). Then when he survived, she dug in and ate the rest without thinking twice. Precious memories!
love and miss you all!
Jen

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats Jen! That's so exciting! We will miss you at the reunion but I suppose it's for a good reason. ;)

Happy birthday to Megumi. Her latest pictures have been adorable.

:)

Anonymous said...

yay! Congrats! And I'm glad Megumi had a fun birthday. =)

Liz said...

Aww, Congrats! Very exciting. Seems like we've got another round of babies coming:)

Stephanie said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I'll be praying that things keep going well! Love you! (Happy Birthday, Meg!)