Saturday, October 10, 2009

Next reunion

Hey girls! Since Jen mentioned it... I might as well get started on gathering some info about the next reunion. The plan right now is that it's my turn and I'm thinking we'll probably do Cincinnati, OH because there is quite a lot to do there and all in a very tight vicinty so we wouldn't need to travel much once we're there. It's also fairly economical and kid-friendly if need be. Also, my family lives 1.5 hours north. So we can kind of use my parents' house as a home base for anyone who wants to come in a little early or stay a little later. We can do some cookouts and hottubbing there and just relax. It would be VERY kid friendly is people have kids and just want some extra chill time with each other. I am planning to dump my kiddos with my mom, but like Kim said, we might have some childcare options for those who need to bring children. If there are children coming I was thinking we could look at getting a couple adjoining hotel rooms and putting babies/mommies in one or two rooms and then the non-baby ladies in another adjoining room so that kids can go to sleep and mom's can join the group with baby monitors easily. Also most of the daytime activities that I was thinking about would be fairly kid friendly. I was thinking King's Island, the Newport Aquarium/shopping area, maybe a Red's game, a riverboat cruise, etc.... So those are some of the things we'll need to vote on. Also, we need to get some dates kind of figured out. So maybe if everyone wants to email me the time frames that would work best for them and then I will gather some more specific dates that we can all vote one. I was thinking anytime from June through August... Miss you guys!

No comments: