Friday, August 07, 2009

Loving my job again....

Thought I would chime in a let you know what's going on with us too... School started for me this week. I'm teaching 4th grade this year, and love it so far. :) I am definitely a teacher - I love being in front of kids all day and helping them discover new things!! Yeah for liking for my job again. :)

Nick began working from home this week, full time. He seems to be enjoying it, and I have to say I love that he is here because he loves a clean environment. Our kitchen looks great! ;)

Angie - I've been thinking about what you are facing and know what is it is like to face unknown changes. As we have gone through the past 3 years of trying for kiddos, I have learned one thing... don't put my life on hold waiting for kids. If you want to get the experience of management go for the new job... if you love your job and life... then stick with it and tighten that finiancial belt. We have longed for kids, but have also embraced what our life is offering to us now. Sounds like a puppy would be a great addition for your family too! It will be a good trial run for having a baby, or so I'm told. :)

We are praying for you lots! I can't wait to hear about the miracle of life happening in your life too!

No comments: