Monday, August 10, 2009

The latest from Cali

Hi girls! So I thought I'd go ahead and add our little update to the mix as well. And by little, I mean around the size of a large grape. Yep, we're going to have another baby. I'm about nine weeks along and having morning sickness like you wouldn't believe. But thankfully, there are drugs for that. :)

We had the first ultrasound last week and everything looked great. They're putting my due date at March 25, which you may remember, is exactly three months after Violet's due date (for those of you who like that six-months-to-the-day stuff).

Can't believe we're going to do this all over again! But here we go...

Love you girls!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAAAAYYY!!! Congratulations! :-) You make cute kids, so I can't wait to see what this one turns out to be like...

Liz said...

yay for more babies!

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! hugs!!!

Jamie said...

Hooray!! So glad for the good news! Feel better soon... enjoy those drugs. :)

Jen said...

yippee! I can't believe i'm just reading this now... i'm a little behind! i was wondering about you :) So happy for you, Kimmie.