Hi girls,
yeah, i made it to age twenty nine!
Julie and Kim, thank you both so much for the good tips for labor and packing! I have my labor bag all packed but have yet to finish the overnight bag for recovery.
Julie, I love what you wrote about starting your gym workouts after baby comes to take advantage of the time without kids... I, too plan on doing that very same thing! Gyms with child care... what a great idea! I can't imagine why a gym would not have child care, really.
I finally have a mother's line on the top half of my belly. And just to even things out on the bottom half, Megumi has blessed me with many late stretch marks.
Kim, love the new blog layout!
well, hopefully you'll hear from me soon!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment