We just hit week 30, if you can believe it. Only ten more to go. It sounds crazy, but I'm going to miss being pregnant. I know that having the baby on the outside will be even more amazing, but these last few weeks have just been so much fun. Seeing her move inside of me and feeling her kick, and even getting woken up at all hours of the night. It's pretty amazing. Plus, we don't have to deal with the crying or the pooping right now, which is always a plus.
I've been getting to know one of our townhouse neighbors, which has been a lot of fun. She's also pregnant and is due about a month after I am. She's home during the day as well, so we've been taking our dogs to the park together and meeting up for lunch and such. It's nice to have someone to talk to and to eat with.
I think we've also found the church that we're going to commit to. It's in our neighborhood and just feels right for us. There are a lot of babies and young families, but plenty of older people as well. They do a lot of outreach and community stuff, which we really want to get involved in. We're going out of town this weekend, but when we get back we're going to give it another Sunday or two and then maybe pop in to one of the small groups.
So since I've been so bad at the picture posting thing, I figured I should post some to let you all see how fat I'm getting. It's pretty much all in my tummy and boobs, which is starting to really make me feel a little top-heavy. But as long as my butt doesn't get any bigger, I'm okay with that. These aren't the most flattering pictures in the world, but I didn't have time to Photoshop out my double-chin.
Love you girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment