Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Secret Agent Akers!

I dreamt last night that Chris and I were secret agents! We were on a mission in a foreign country that took place in an airport. We had to do a "trade" of documents, or money, or something... that our connecting contact (let's call him Alfie because he didn't have a name in my dream)didn't know about. It was my job to switch the documents from our bag to Alfie's. Chris and I met up with Alfie in the airport for coffee. When Alfie got up to pay, I quickly made the switch. We knew that once we made the switch, there would be only a short period of time before he would discover the switch, so then we had to get away (without him being suspicious of course). So the rest of the dream was Chris and I getting out of the airport, and away from Alfie (who discovered the switch before we were able to get out of the airport). It was all very exciting, and we were having fun!
I told Chris about the dream this morning and he replied "You weren't supposed to remember that. Now I have to get rid of you." I love Chris, he's so hilarious. And, i'm thankful for a husband who adores the fact that I'm a little bit loco!

No comments: