Friday, December 01, 2006
siiiiiiiick
here, here, kimmie - I'm sick too. And we have 8 inches of snow! If i were smart, i would have just stayed home today. but instead i made Chris plow our driveway so we could go to work, only to both return home at noon (me due to this blasted cold and Chris to take care of me). Anyway, I'm glad I live in the north, where people know how to drive in the winter-wonder-land conditions. oh, except I'm not thankful for the Florida driver who cut me off this morning and then continued to drive 15 miles an hour ON THE INTERSTATE!!! I'm also very thankful today for my husband who stopped by Blockbuster on his way home to bring me 'over the hedge', of which I've been dying to see for quite some time now. Ta ta, my nose is a faucet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment