Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to tell everyone that I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Nathan and I are going into Boston today to spend the day and the night there. Our hotel used to be the old police headquarters, and now it's an Irish-owned hotel. It looks to be quite nice. For those of you that don't know, Boston (and all MA for that matter), is split between Irish and Italians. My town is still mostly that way, with the Italians living on one side of town and the Irish on the other. Anyway, tomorrow we're going to see the Nutcracker. I'm quite excited about it, as I've never been to see it before. I'm doing Christmas at my house this year, making the dinner and everything. I'm just a bit nervous about that, but it should be fun. It will be a good opportunity to try out our new video camera, which was our Christmas gift to each other this year.
The week after Christmas will find me in MI, helping my family move. We're both quite sad to see them go. Things definitely won't be the same without my family here. It will be good though too, to have an opportunity for Nathan and I to live away from family for a time.
Nathan and I wish you all a merry Christmas, and look forward to hearing about your holidays.

No comments: