So it might be more than like six months away, but it’s never too early to start planning the next Sapphire Reunion, right?
June 15 – 18 (Friday to Monday) is the weekend we’re shooting for. I’ve got some ideas in the works, but if anyone has any suggestions, I’m open to them!
We’re having a potluck at work today. So much good food – I’m going to have to roll home tonight. I made my cheesy corn casserole, the one dish I know how to cook, but had to use a new Corningware dish since I blew up my other casserole dish. So it doesn’t look quite right. But there’s enough cheese and sour cream in there to make cardboard taste good, so I think it will be okay.
I can’t believe the holidays are upon us already. Thanksgiving is next week. That’s just crazy. And that means I need to get going on the Christmas shopping, although thanks to Julie’s jewelry plus the fact that we’re flying and can’t take very much with us, I don’t have a whole lot to buy.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I miss you all so much. There always seems to be a sapphire-shaped hole inside of me after our weekends together.
Love you all!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment