Hi ladies!
I want to let all of you know how special it was to me that you all came to the wedding. For some of you, I know it was a big deal to get there and I am so grateful to have great friends. I have a new appreciation for my friends and family now, after dealing with some situations that have arisen from Shawn's side (which aren't worth mentioning). I am so blessed!
Our honeymoon was perfect, aside from the fact that it was too short. I would love another week of doing nothing! That would be fantastic! We got back on Wednesday and got busy moving stuff and setting up our home - there is still a LOT of work to be done, but since we will be moving AGAIN in the next few months, we're trying not to get too settled.
Shawn is taking his time finding the right job, and even though it will be a financial struggle for a little while, I think it's for the best. I want him to be happy and truly have job satisfaction. We are just laying low and praying about direction now - enjoying just being with each other and not having a wedding to plan! :-)
I hope all is well with all of you and I plan to make phone calls to all of you in the next few weeks. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and you all get to spend time with loved ones. We are going to Lee and Kathy's for dinner and then putting up our Christmas decorations. Anyone can feel free to give us a call if you get a chance! Love you girls!!!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment