Monday, November 28, 2005

Season's greetings!

We just made it home from a weekend with the fam in Colorado. I can say it was a productive weekend as far as the way Jen described productive -- plenty of eating and shopping. We were only able to spend an afternoon with the Linds because of different holiday plans, but we did do a lot of hanging out with the other side of the family. Our nephew Dylan stayed at Adam's mom's house with us, and kept us all entertained for hours on end. He's such a little chatterbox and is finally starting to say everyone's names. Unfortunately, my name sounds more like "Mimi" than "Kimmy" which I hope does not stick -- I do not want to be a Mimi -- at least not until I'm around age 60 or so. He's quite good with all the dogs' names though. It's pretty funny. He won't even try to say Uncle Adam, but the three dogs' names, he has down pat. I'm really excited to see him on Christmas morning -- he's just now old enough to be really excited about presents, especially presents that have to do with dinosaurs, his new favorite thing in the whole world.
Ok, I'll stop blabbering about Dylan. :p He's just my baby fix right now, so I have to eat it up!
We also avoided the Black Friday crowds as much as possible, but those 60% off sales were calling our names by Saturday. So we hit Kohl's (which we don't have in Seattle -- so sad!) and I got a couple gifts. But I'll still have some shopping to finish up in the next few weeks.
Juls, we'll keep praying for your family. I'm glad you were able to make it home -- I'm sure your mom feels better just having you around.
Ok, it's Monday night and I'm exhausted. Back to work tomorrow...
Love you girls!

No comments: