Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Holidays!

Hey Girls!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love the holiday season. It's my absolute favorite time of year and Thanksgiving ushers in the seasonal fun. =) Sorry I haven't written in a while. We've been very busy. Josh is finally done with his wretched rotation in Poteau, OK. So i have him to myself again. Seth is doing fine. he's so big and he's started teething, so he's a bit fussy lately with the pain. We are in Ohio now for josh to start his rotation for the month of December here in Ohio. We had to rush in about a week early because Josh's grandma died on Tuesday night. So, we weren't planning to be home for Thanksgiving, but we ended up being here because we had to get home for the funeral. My grandma is not doing well and we're all a bit edgey about that situation. She is awfully weak and I just don't know how much time we have left with her. I just really hope she makes itthrough Christmas. Josh's other grandmother had a heart attack last week. So, we're also kind of waiting to see how she does. My sister-in-law, Sarah went into early labor a couple weeks ago and has been on bed rest since then so it's good that we're home to help her out with my toddler nephew. =) My mom has her hands pretty full with grandma. So, I just really feel like it was God's plan for us to be in Ohio this month. Anyways, I finished my Christmas shopping for Seth today and that was fun. I'm enjoying being home for the Holiday Season. And I cannot wait to see you girls in a few weeks for Angie's wedding! (Angie, I just RSVPed for me and Josh today... we're coming). Love you all!

No comments: