Hey Jamie, thanks for that post. I have not done the Believing God study by Beth Moore yet. I needed to hear that perspective on faith. We've been a bit ( or massively) stressed about something over here lately and needed a reminder that faith without challenges does not grow. I can't really get into exactly what we're dealing with right now as it is pretty confidential for several reasons. But it is a scary time for us and we would love some prayers for peace. I assure you all, my dearest of friends, that we will spill the beans about the situation once it is a bit more resolved. But right now we're kind of keeping it quiet for professional and financial reasons. Please just pray for peace for us and for health for Josh. But again, I needed a reminder that God is God and that we need to excercise our "believing" muscles. =)
On a less somber note... this will make you all laugh hysterically. The other day our group of friends from the residents' wives support group was contacted to choose 4-5 ladies to participate in a new reality tv show called the "The Secret Lives of Doctors Wives." The want 4-5 of us to follow around individually and then as a group from the Columbus area. I won't be able to do it, obviously, since we'll be moving. But it is still pretty hilarious. I hope they choose several of my girlfriends here because I would love to watch that reality show. =) Love you all!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment