Friday, July 18, 2008

New haircut

Ok, girls, so I've got this new haircut and I need some feedback. I tried to upload pics but it didn't work. So the back is long-ish while the front is short -- it's a shag cut, apparently. It's actually quite a difference in length, which I'm not used to. Adam likes it, but as long as I'm not taking away the lovin' he would like me with any haircut.

And (I already told Angie and Julie this, so sorry, but it's just so darn cool), the guy who cut my hair also cuts hair for Faith Hill, Charlize Theron, Christina Applegate, and a couple other stars that I can't remember. He works in Bev Hills in a salon but also in Santa Monica at this walk-in place that Adam and I happened into. Adam's hair looks like David Cook's, by the way, which is so hot. Anyway, despite living out here, I very rarely come close to brushing with anyone famous or cool, so I was pretty darn excited about this. Apparently, Faith Hill was just given this cut a few days ago.

Ok, back to the real world.

Love you girls!

No comments: