...I can't take it anymore! I look at the same page every day when I check the blog.
Can you believe it's only 8 days until the reunion?!? Liz, we are going to MISS YOU SOOO MUCH! You'll have to give us a good post so that we know what's going on with you. We'll try and call you, too. I can't wait to see everyone! When Kim and Julie were here for Josh's graduation, I felt so complete. I don't feel that way most of the time, so I can't wait to spend time with my girls again. It will be very refreshing!
I was hoping to have some of my wedding pictures by the time I came out, but I don't know if that will happen. I have a small album, but I have yet to go get the pictures that I've ordered. I'm still hoping I can at least get some of them, though.
When is everyone getting into and leaving Seattle? I am getting in Friday evening and leaving Tuesday morning. Just curious...that's all.
Ok, so that's about it from here! Can't wait to see you! :-)
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment