Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Procrastination

So it’s sunny and warm outside and I really don’t feel like working. So I think I’ll blog instead.

We went to San Francisco over the weekend for a little last-minute getaway (pictures are on Flickr.) Adam flew down on Thursday for a little business trip, and I went on Friday to meet him. It was so warm there, I actually got a little sunburned. We also got to see the Chinese New Year parade, which was vibrant and wonderful. Lots of little kids dressed like pigs.

We were also able to meet up with his stepbrother for a couple dinners, which was fun. He’s working at Google, which we were hoping to get a little tour of. But maybe next time.

If we moved to another city any time in the future, it would definitely be San Francisco. The climate is perfect (read: less rain) and we could live across from the park where they filmed that Full House scene. Well, if we had an extra million dollars lying around. But it must be under the bed, if we do, because I sure can’t find it anywhere.

Other than that, we’re just chugging along as usual. We’ve still been doing some house hunting, but just casually. Nothing has screamed, “buy me!” at us yet.

Seattle has this 25 for 25 thing going on right now where you can eat for $25 at 25 local gourmet restaurants. So I think we’re going to try out one of them tonight. I need to scope out some more good ones for us in June, too, so I will consider this a research outing.

I could also still use some input on the mix cd I’m cooking up. Anyone? Anyone?

Hope all is well with you all – love ya!

No comments: