So this weekend was spent puppy-proofing the house. I cleared the coffee tables and end tables low enough to be whacked by a wagging tail. I picked up numberous decorations or little odds and ends from the floor and put them in their place (spring cleaning too!), and we purchased a baby gate for the downstairs hallway. We also purchased anything and everything else you could imagine to get ready for Nobu's homecoming. Check out my blog for the most recent photo!
Does anyone else have boxelder bugs covering one side of their home? Ugh, i just gag when i see one of those buggers get inside. I can't stand them, and I especially can't stand killing them because they 'crunch' when killed. ugh, I'm loosing my appetite just thinking about it!
Oh, Chris is up to 30 pounds lost and I've topped off at 15 pounds lost. Girls, this is an unbelievably easy lifestyle!
much love ladies!!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment