Thursday, February 08, 2007

They can find you anywhere

The ORU Alumni Association just called me. On the phone. Like, they actually tracked down my cell phone number. And they know I have a husband. What they don't know, though, is that I have no money to give them. So maybe they should do a little more research and figure that little tidbit out.

 

It appears that our dog is having some kind of back and/or liver trouble. We're getting back the full results tomorrow, so we'll know what to do. She may need to have a liver biopsy. She's been acting like she's in pain for a couple days, and is having some trouble getting around. Hopefully, we'll be able to get everything taken care of without having to take out a loan. But it's not looking good.

 

Ok, so some good news…let's see…it's sunny and 60 degrees here. That's pretty good. And…as Steph happily labeled it, it is Grey's Day.

 

So, I guess that's all for now. Much love to you all!

 

No comments: