Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Girls

I just wanted to let you girls know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you! Juls - I hope you're doing better with your back! You're in my prayers with everything that you're going through and feeling right now - emotional and physical.
Jen, it's been a while! I hope the granparents are doing better! Kimmie - I missed your call last night, too! I'll try to call you tonight or this weekend sometime.
My life is pretty much the same. It's pretty full with wedding stuff and work. We have our site booked and I have my dress in my possession and the flower girl dress is purchased. We are ordering our cake today, I think. There are just the details to work out. We have our website up, sort of, but it's still a work in progress. We just got internet at Shawn's house, so hopefully I can work on things a little more there. Our RSVP page isn't popping up the way it should, so I have to figure that out.
Other than that, there are a few health issues that I am trying to figure out. I have to go in for a colonoscopy (sp?) sometime soon, but I am hoping that it can wait until after the wedding. They're expensive! Mom only has one treatment left (next Wednesday), so that's really cool. The bad part is that the chemicals are really getting to her now. She is pretty much sick all the time now. On top of that, she had to put our dog to sleep yesterday. It was SO sad. I cried and I wasn't even there. My dad was super upset about it - it's the only pet that he had ever been attached to. So rough times at the MN Rohde household this week.
Anyway, I hope to get the info up and correct on the website soon, then I'll give you the address so you can check it out. Also - if you guys could let me know if you're really planning on being here for the wedding, it will help me see how many rooms I am gonna have to get blocked. I have to sign the contract next week, so I better get on the ball with that.
Love you girls and I think about you all often!

No comments: