Ok, I thought it was high time I blogged again. I enjoyed reading all of the recent posts. I'm so glad to hear that everyone seems to be doing well as the summer winds down. My summer has been absolutely insane! We kicked off by going to Michigan for the 4th of July, then to Maine the following weekend for our anniversary. After that, Cally came into town for a week and a half. Then about a week to focus on stuff here. Off to Oregon for a week (which was amazing), and now Lisa is here. I start school on Monday and can't believe my summer is over! Somehow I squeezed in grad classes and community outreach work for our new church (I'm now the coordinator). I have an outreach planned for this Saturday, so that's added to the insanity of getting ready for the new school year. Maybe a little too much going on, but it's definitely been a blast. A summer to remember for sure. I think I've taken more pictures this summer than I have in the whole past year. Oh, and I also have a new nephew. My older brother had his baby boy July 28th. So all in all, it's been awesome. I've tried to send out pictures to keep in touch. We have more from recent activities that I'll send out soon. Lisa and I went to New York this week, and she's convinced she needs to move there, despite the fact that she didn't quite care for the public transportation and the overall stench of the city (can you tell it's not my favorite city?) But we had so much fun. It's fun to do stuff with people who have never done it and are so excited.
So now it's time for school to start, which I think I'm actually looking forward to. My focus now is there, with my classes, and on the community outreach. I should be taking a pretty intense course this term, and am a little nervous about it. But so far school has been going well. I've got about 4 classes under my belt, and probably will be done in a year and a half or so. Ok well, I've got to get working on the outreach for this weekend, and Lisa will be up soon. I'm glad to hear you're all doing so well.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment