
Jenn! I have to tell you that I have a newfound respect for you that you went to a nude beach and actually participated! I don't think I could do that. I just would be too nervous. I'm impressed. I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Angie, I haven't really heard about your honeymoon yet, but I hope it was fabulous. Your wedding was so much fun and it was great to see you all again. My stomach hurt for a couple days from laughing so hard. It was a good time. Steph, I've been praying for you and your family. You're always in my thoughts. Never hesitate to call if you need anything at all. Nothing much new happening here. We've been back in Tulsa for a couple of weeks now. My brother, Daniel, started ORU this semester. He likes most of it but has the same complaints we all did. However... he doesn't have much to complain about since they completely dropped dress code!!!! Yeah, they can wear jeans and sweats now. Can you believe it? How many times did we all slip and slide across the prayer tower on ice in our dresses? Or bite it down the GC steps in a skirt and high heels? Even when we could wear dress slacks, it still sucked a little bit. Oh well, it was a change that needed to happen. Who knows... maybe curfew will be the next to go. (Yeah right). Anyways, it's been nice having Dan around. I've just been getting stuff done around the house this month and hanging with Seth. We'll be heading back to Ohio in February to go on our cruise with Kim and Adam! Yay! Although I'm still kind of on edge because my grandmother could pass awy at any time. I have to be ready to go back to Ohio earlier if needed. I really cannot believe that she is still holding on. I feel like I'm trapped in a warp zone where my whole life and all of my family is just caught on hold while we deal with grandma. Nobody can make any plans or go anywhere or even really deal with things emotionally yet. We're just waiting. It's crazy. Enough of that. Seth is all over the place. He got like $300 worth of awesome toys at Christmas from everyone and all he wants to play with is my cupboards and the carbon monoxide detector. He always continues to try to crawl under the couch (there's only a 5 inch gap between the floor and the couch) so he gets stuck all day long underneath furniture. My whole day is spent chasing him around or rescuing him from something. The only toy he plays with is his $5 peek a block set. I should have just got him a cardboard box. He also enjoys eating dog food. He has learned the word "no" as well as mommy's "mean" voice. He stops in his tracks on the way to Wyatt's dish when he hears me say "no" and looks at me with big tears in his eyes as if to say "you're not the loving mother I know." It's all very heartbreaking. But not as heartbreaking as having to dig a chunk of dog food out of his throat because he's choking. He started to make a new face last night. I have attached it to this post. We learned that he does not enjoy lasagna. This was his response. We laughed at it so hard though that now he does this face all the time. Even when he likes things. So I think he's just discovering what he can do with his face. Anyways, I love you girls and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment