Friday, January 06, 2006

Get your kicks in 2006

Since I've checked this about a hundred times so far today thinking "someone needs to write something!" ... I figured I'd go ahead.
Happy 2006, everyone! I just want to say how great it was to see you girls over the holidays (we missed you, Jamie!). It's always so amazing to me how we can all just sort of pick up where we left off last time. I truly believe we have something special in our little group. I hope all of you know how much you mean to me.
And Angie, I'm sure you won't be reading this any time soon (hope you had fun in Mexico!) but the wedding was truly gorgeous. It was so you and so classy. The whole weekend was such a huge whirlwind of fun. I'm so glad we were able to be there.
Our trip back home wasn't quite as much fun - because of huge delays in Chicago and all of United's computers being down, we ended up not being able to make connections with Adam's mom in Denver ... so our little dog is still at the in-laws. We're kind of sad without her. But we are flying Adam's mom in next weekend to get her back (and to visit with my mother-in-law, of course).
So it's back to the real world then, I guess, for most of us. I'm still working on the Web project, and probably will be until the end of time. There are just so many little things we have to pull together before we can launch! But we are planning on launching the end of the month. They did mention the possibility of hiring me on full-time, as the woman I'm working for no longer has an assistant. But there may be a few speedbumps in the road on that one, so it's still pretty up in the air.
Hope you all are well and happy. Love you girls!

No comments: