Tuesday, April 06, 2010
pictures
Hi girls! Just a reminder... I need your pictures!... for the scrapbook. Please send me your pics or send me a link to your webpages (flickr, shutterfly, kodakgallery, snapfish, etc.), wherever you post pictures regularly. I know Kim posts on flickr, so I have that already and Liz and I both do shutterfly. But I need links or pics for the rest of you. Particularly those of you who will be having babies right before the reunion, maybe a page like shutterfly or something that you or somebody close to you will be posting baby pics to so that I can order them directly off the site would be ideal and easiest for you. It doesn't really matter to me how I get the pics, just do something that's easy for you. Thanks girls! =) Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, next paycheck (15th) i am ordering a bunch of pictures for myself from Kodak gallery. i'll order some for you to use and have them sent directly to you.
Then when Joseph comes along, i'll do the same with some of his pics.
that would be great! Thanks Jenn! =)
Post a Comment