Monday, March 08, 2010

My ginormous tummy

Hi girls,

Just wanted to post a couple pics of the little boy refusing to listen to his mama and be born already. At my last appointment on Friday, the doctor stripped my membranes, so we sort of thought he would come over the weekend. If he still hasn't come by Thursday, though, they're going to induce me. I'll technically be 38 weeks by then and my doctor thought that was long enough to make me suffer. ;)

Anyway, hope all is well with you girls. We will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the belly! =) Doesn't it hurt like a mother when they strip your membranes?! It did for me. Maybe I'm just a baby. Good luck! Love ya!

Jen said...

cute pics Kimmie. Thanks for sharing them :) So, he's already not listening to his mommy, eh? yippee skippy!

Stephanie said...

oh goodness, you're a cutie! I hope he comes out on his own soon! :-) Praying that things go SMOOTHLY from here on out!