Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just a hello

Ok, I thought I'd post something just because no one has in a while and hopefully we can get the momentum built up again. Not that I really have anything much to report. We're still apartment hunting. Prices have really dropped around here (thank you, Jesus) so we'd like to find something a bit more affordable ... and maybe closer to the beach?? :)

We went down to San Diego this past weekend to stay at a house that Neal and his girlfriend are renting for the week. Neal's family was in town as well, so we had a lot of fun catching up with them. And Violet really enjoyed all of the attention. She did pretty well with the Easter egg hunting. Although I think she was more excited about the eggs themselves than about what was inside of them. Probably because I stayed away from the candy this year. We had a few different egg hunts and by the end of it, she had it pretty much down.

Adam's birthday is this coming weekend so his mom is flying in and we're going to Disneyland. I'm getting pretty excited about that.

Um ... what else ... Oh, I'm starting to send out queries for a novel I wrote. Not sure if anything will actually happen, but it's still fun to dream.

I guess other than that, we're just busy with the usual day to day stuff. I seriously don't know how the days disappear so quickly.

Hope all is well with you girls. Love you and miss you!

No comments: