Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New House...

First of all... Liz so sorry to hear about your grandfather and your unsettling week ahead. We'll be praying for you, your family and Katie.
And to Josh & Julie - congrats on your latest addition - what a cutie he is.

Now for an update from PA - we are officially home owners. We settled on our house October 27th and spent that week doing some minor repairs, drywall touch ups and painting. We got everything done that we wanted to and moved in on November 1st. I think you all got the email I sent of the moving day.
Everything is great and we are definitely enjoying our new house. I'll be emailing you all pics very soon, but for now, here's a little taste to wet your appetite.
In other news - I'm starting a new job this week. I'm going to be working for a friend at at market stand in Delaware. It will be Fridays and Saturdays only, but they will be long days. I'm planning on working Mon-Thurs at Millcreek (our family business) through the end of this year, but plan on making a change soon after that. I haven't found anything to take its place yet, but I've been looking around and keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a good opportunity.

No comments: