So I started tracking the flights to Denver a couple of weeks again and found a good deal today. I got both Aaron and I's tickets for $438 and was ecstatic to see them under $300. I was expecting to pay more than $600 for our tickets, so when i saw the price today I couldn't put it off. So yea... We'll be there, not sure if we will be skiing or doing anything that costs money - but we will be there. :)
Update on the house... Things have been going very smooth and we are working on getting the last bits of paperwork in to finalize everything. Settlement is 10/27 and we plan on doing the painting and other stuff that week and then move in 11/1-2. I feel like God has been carrying us through this whole process and we are so looking forward to moving into the house He has just for us. Once we get in and settle I'll be sure to post some pictures. I can't wait!
See you all in Denver in just a few months!
Love you tons!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment