So I guess the Christmas countdown has officially started. Actually, Aaron and I started our holiday celebrations early this year. Over the Thanksgiving weekend we went out and got our Christmas tree. It has become a tradition for us to go to a local farm, pick out our tree and cut it down ourselves. Let me tell you it is such a fun way to start the holiday season. This year we took some friends along with us, which made it that much more enjoyable. Another change from last year - a 7' tree. Honestly we didn't realize how tall it was. It is hard to tell when you are under the big blue sky and not your house roof. Last year we went for the small 5' tree and ended up putting it on blocks to make it look taller. No need for blocks this year, it is inches away from the ceiling with out help. Good thing it wasn't any taller.
Anyway, just thought I would write a quick hello and hopefully get you all into the holiday spirit. Oh and I'm definately with Julie on the ORU stuff. I'm anticipating the next several years to be great for the University.

No comments:
Post a Comment