Hi everyone!
I hope this finds you all doing well! I haven't had a chance to post any of the pictures that I had wanted to from the weekend, but I have a goal to get that done this week!
Just some updates on the wedding...we didn't get our deposit in on time for our place, so we are starting from square one. I can't tell you how frustrated I am that people charge so much for these places. We really need your prayers to find another one in our price range soon.
Better news, though, is that I bought my dress yesterday! I spent a total of two hours at David's Bridal yesterday and found "it" as well as bridesmaids dresses. SO that's a big checkmark of my list. Again, I have pics of that, too, but haven't downloaded them yet.
I'd love to know how life is for you all, so email or post a blog!
Love you all!
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment